We are an Intelligent Risk Management (IRM) platform giving financial services SMEs and corporates tools to manage regulatory processes and risk in real-time.
Our platform is designed to digitise, automate and streamline processes across all customer onboarding, compliance and audit activity. By better serving the needs of back office teams (whilst integrating seamlessly with CRM systems used by front office teams) our clients can deliver exceptional customer experiences – maximising the conversion, profitability and scalability of their business.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with our founders, as ABM Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing, managing and executing account based marketing plans that support our sales objectives and drive pipeline in our target customer and prospect accounts.
You’ll work across multiple channels - including digital, direct, events & social - to drive forward integrated initiatives that meet the needs of varied account segments.
You’ll be central in educating on and embedding ABM initiatives into our growth strategy, collaborating closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure our goals are aligned, the impact of ABM programmes are optimised.
Data will be absolutely central to your role - to inform your strategy, and build comprehensive account profiles and target personas to align the team on. We also see you as a key driver of improving and evolving our approach - including ideal customer personas and targets, strategic product messaging, and customer segmentation - alongside what systems and processes will help us succeed.
It’s a fantastic chance to have a big impact in a scaling startup.
What we need from you
- You are an experienced lead generation marketer within B2B tech companies - with ideally some key account marketing experience
- You’ll be able to evidence a great track record of planning, executing and delivering lead generation goals through integrated marketing campaigns - backed up by success metrics around pipeline, acquisition, and growth
- An understanding of financial services in the UK is a must have (any knowledge of IT, Operations, Compliance and/or Risk Buyer personas with Financial Services would be a great bonus!)
- You have a collaborative mindset, actively working together with key internal teams to inform your strategy and ensure everyone is aligned
- You have hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software
- You’re looking for a dynamic startup culture - you thrive on ownership, managing multiple projects, flexing to business needs, and be a proactive problem solver.
- You have a curious mind, with an appetite to learn new things.
What we offer in return
- Equity! We want you to succeed as we do
- Great location - we’re central to three stations and sandwiched between Brick Lane and Spitalfields market
- An annual learning & development budget to spend on professional or personal development, we’re invested in both
- Birthday off - relax and put your feet up
- Subsidised access to mental health services
- Discounts to services and products
- Salary sacrifice schemes via Enjoy Benefits: including Cycle to Work and Gym Membership
- Equally Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Leave pay
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- 1 week “work from anywhere”
- Generous 5% Pension contributions - investing in your future is important
- Pick your own equipment and kit
- Biscuits… we’re a bit obsessed. We have a weekly ‘guest’ biscuit to broaden your biscuit horizons.