We’re a rapidly growing startup and we just raised a 2nd round of funding. We’re re-imagining what’s possible in display advertising using behavioral analysis and exit intent to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time.
Smart Exit Ads is a new, premium channel for advertisers to reach their audience on trusted publishers. Our campaigns have over 96% viewability and up to 30 times higher click-through rate compared to traditional display ad formats. We do this by identifying the moment users are more likely to engage with the ad.
We’re looking for an experienced and well connected Account Director to introduce Smart Exit Ads to the UK market, pursue, negotiate and close deals. You’ll need to tailor your pitch around the problems and needs of each brand or agency, make sure that they get the best customer experience and communicate the ways Smart Exit Ads can take their display advertising to a new level.
- Raise awareness and build Exit Bee’s profile with brands and media agencies
- Lead the strategy and execution for the UK sales team
- Drive & execute sales within the UK by searching and identifying new business development opportunities
- Participate in all phases of the sales lifecycle, including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring, and; contract negotiation and closing
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads
- Oversee and be accountable for win/loss reviews on new accounts
- Develop and implement quarterly sales plans and activities for your region and team
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- As deals close, work closely with the account managers to create lasting and profitable relationships
- Consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Proactively seek market feedback and work with our Product team to help develop market-leading functionality that meets the needs of our potential clients
- 7+ years experience selling digital media with a focus on performance media to advertisers and agencies
- 3+ years managing a team of sellers
- Able to demonstrate success in the UK market
- Experience selling to top 150 UK brands and/or top 10 media/ad agencies
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging VP and C-level executives to close business
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to interface with key decision makers at all levels at the brand and agency
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support successful implementation and optimization