Drover is an online marketplace company providing flexible monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers, while providing its fleet partners with a listings and fleet management interface to better monetise available vehicle inventory. Our customers can select their favourite car from dozens of makes and models, keep it for as long as they want, swap or cancel anytime - with the cost of rental, insurance, maintenance, servicing and breakdown cover all included in one monthly price. Our vision is to provide a better alternative to car ownership and create an entirely new industry category.
Drover was founded by a team of serial technology entrepreneurs in January 2016, has handled over 30,000 vehicle bookings since and is serially backed by world-class investors including Version One, Forward Partners, Cherry Ventures, Partech and BP Ventures.
We are now looking to add a rockstar Account Executive to our 60-strong team to help us grow the supply side of our marketplace:
- Own vehicle listings: your primary responsibility will be to work with our Supply team and make sure every single vehicle listing on the platform has the wow factor;
- Photography: you will be responsible for managing our network of photographers and making sure we have professional images of all our vehicle inventory;
- Account Management: work with our Supply Business Development team to grow and manage our key accounts;
- Product: partner with our Product team to continually improve and refine the Drover product with particular attention to the fleet management interface our owners use to managers their fleet on Drover
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university and evidence of strong academic performance
- A passionate, tenacious problem-solver not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A charming people person with an infectious smile that would disarm the unhappiest customer on the other side of the line
- Always-be-closing attitude: you get a kick out of closing deals and smashing your targets
- An extremely organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Sales, Business Development or Account Management role ideally at a hyper-growth B2C startup
- A real Photoshop whizz
- A strong passion for startups, especially those focused on mobility
- The opportunity to become one of the key employees at an ultra fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- A global team: we come from 18 different countries and work across 3 offices. Travel between London and Lisbon several times a year!
- A competitive salary and a significant options package
- Top-notch kit. Well get you a shiny new laptop!
- Tech and food events with the team
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Awesome startup office with a ping-pong table and an Oculus Rift
- Free team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly socials, biannual team retreats to European capitals to celebrate milestones (Budapest down, Lisbon coming up…)