This is an amazing early-career opportunity to earn your stripes driving revenue against a SaaS quota for both new and expansion sales. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, provides an outstanding customer experience and offers polished presentation skills. You'll be single-handedly managing an inbound and outbound pipeline of sales opportunities across a very large customer base.
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the Zendesk platform and customer needs in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
- Be the voice of the small business customer - understand their needs and make them into heroes
- Respond to high volumes of inbound calls and emails from new and existing customers
- Learn and deliver high-impact product demos within weeks of joining
- SMB sales experience, preferably in multi-tenant SaaS
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
- Experience selling in the Nordic market - languages not necessary but preferred!
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment - you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.