Birdie is a digital care companion transforming the way we look after the elderly living at home.We believe that our elders deserve to age with confidence in the comfort of their own home. We use digital products, home connected devices and AI to help the care community deliver better, preventative care. So that our loved ones can live at home longer, healthier and happier.
We secured a £8.5 mln funding from Kamet Ventures and AXA - one of the world’s largest insurance groups - to accelerate our commercial and expansion phases in the UK and Europe. Birdie has won several prizes and recently was listed as one of the top 10 UK startups to watch in 2019.
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding Account Manager, competent, experienced and excited to join our team to change with us how to care for the elderly.
- You will work closely within the Customer Care team to manage a community of care agency owners and caregivers, but will interact constantly with the product, tech and sales team as well as with the management team;
- You will interact, deliver training and follow up closely with care agencies’ staff and carers, ensuring our solution adoption and guiding them through the best onboarding experience;
- You will be the first point of contact for care agency managers, providing them support and advice through various communication channels;
- By engaging vibrantly with home care agencies, you will collect agency managers and caregivers’ feedback and proactively suggest solutions and/or technical improvements to significantly improve the Birdie experience; you will personally drive or experiment some of these suggestions;
- Improve significantly Birdie users’ satisfaction thanks to your outstanding and consistent support
- Accelerate the onboarding of new clients through the implementation of seamless processes and training
- Drive improvement across all workstreams, including operations, sales, support and product.
- Increase care agencies’ usage and retention through various initiatives.
- You are consistently perceived as a vibrant ambassador of the Birdie brand, values and products among home care agencies.
- You have a minimum experience of 3 years in account management, project management or in elderly care.
- You have a strong drive to drastically improve how homecare is delivered to the elderly leveraging new technological solutions and flexible care models.
- You are comfortable with a start-up environment, fast-moving projects and agile approaches.
- You can easily and clearly nuance, prioritise and articulate long term objectives and weekly targets.
- You have excellent communication skills, you can easily explain the benefits of the service and feel comfortable to be the first point of contact for care agency managers and caregivers.
- You are at ease with technology.
- You are very well organised and able to bring structure, transparency and efficiency in a multi-tasking working environment; you execute tasks swiftly, efficiently and with the highest standards of quality and rigor.
- You get things done and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility;
- You are passionate, driven and can self-motivate;