We are currently seeking a talented, experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing team.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the development, execution, and management of worldwide affiliate activities for all brands within our portfolio.
We are looking for a proactive individual who has a strong understanding of affiliate marketing best practices and a knowledge of affiliation across fashion/luxury platforms.
- Manage and grow our existing affiliate partnerships with influencers and publishers, on the one hand, and proactively seek new and suitable partnerships on the other
- Work closely with a number of affiliate partners globally, helping optimize results on an ongoing basis through content creation and communication with the publishers
- Manage the affiliation budget and forecast ROI and activity for all affiliate partners (new and existing)
- Develop, lead, and manage long-term affiliate promotional activity plans, achieving agreed targets with a focus on acquiring key customer groups in key markets
- Launch and optimize campaigns through affiliate marketing channels
- Grow affiliate marketing activity and revenue and ensure all ROI and sales targets are met via affiliate channels and partnerships
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners, both in key markets and in new markets
- Build, maintain & manage agency & affiliate relationships to the optimal standard - showing the ability to negotiate added value and optimum exposure for all campaigns
- Deliver progress, commission, and activity reports for affiliate partners and regularly report campaign results internally using Google Analytics & core metrics, making recommendations and adjustments to drive results on key KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends (and keep affiliate partners up to date with the latest brand news), and suggest & implement new digital innovations to facilitate growth
- Proven track record of working in affiliate marketing, ideally within the fashion/luxury context (minimum 2 years of relevant experience); specifically of implementing successful and innovative affiliate campaigns
- Understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the wider retail industry
- Basic understanding of other marketing channels such as PPC, social, ...
- Passionate about the world of affiliate marketing
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Aptitude with numbers and strong commercial acumen - can spot good opportunities and negotiate to get the best deal on all activity
- Confident use of reporting tools - such as Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively through a variety of methods both internally/externally and upward to senior management
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a fast paced company
- A team player, able to understand priorities and workloads of other departments
Why Work With Us:
In just a few years, The Level Group has become a leading global e-commerce partner for the worlds top luxury, fashion, and design brands. Led by ex-Bain founders, we’re a team of nearly 200 people passionate about creativity, technology, and business who are on a collective mission to take our partners online businesses to the next level.
Were a young (30 on avg.) and international (22+ nationalities) group of entrepreneurial spirits and innovators. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. And since weve held on to our startup spirit, here everyone has the opportunity to make their mark. We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer our employees buoni pasto, a laptop, discounts on our owned brand and brand partner stores, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers.
Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!