About Indiez - We are a San Francisco based company and work with companies across the globe to help them leverage digital in the right way. We have a network of amazing design & development agencies who we collaborate with time to time to achieve our client’s goal.
At Indiez, we are looking out for a Vendor Relationship Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with agencies.
In this role, you would be responsible to build our network of talented agencies across the globe starting from identifying the right agency to qualifying them and getting them onboard. You will also be playing the key role of optimizing agency experience with Indiez.
We’d love to talk to you if -
- You have the fire and desire to change the world
- Proven experience as a Relationship Manager
- Minimum of 1-year experience in strategic sourcing, managing a customer/agency relationship program, or managing large, complex agency relationships is required.
- Experience of working with multiple customers/agencies concurrently.
- Have worked with startups and love the energy, dynamicity, and agility of working with startups
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication - both writing & speaking English
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- You prefer autonomy and enjoy being a part of the ecosystem where you’re making your own decisions rather than someone else telling you what you’re supposed to do.
- Excited about solving tough problems. Big goals don’t scare you and you get intense satisfaction just by crushing those big goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
You’ll be doing:
- Establish an agency pool that meets current business requirements and scales to future business goals
- Facilitate end-to-end agency on-boarding
- Manage agency relations
- Develop agency strategies and implement industry best practices into our existing outsourcing model
- Be a people manager to support a growing team
To apply, you should know the following things:
- Creating agency standards, and finding the best available agencies
- Agency on boarding
- How to facilitate and maintain agency relationships between businesses
- Multitasking, interact with several agencies every day and manage many different daily tasks
- Solid communication skills; both verbal and written. Obviously!
- Patience and Empathy.
- Love Data and making sense of the data
Perks of working with Indiez
- Opportunity to have your name written in the history by changing the world. You’ll be changing the most central thing to this world - “Work”
- Indiez is 100% remote. That means you’ll be remote as well. Work from anywhere - beaches, mountains, cafe or from your home
- Choose your own work timings, no time tracking.
- Paid vacations of up to 30 days every year.
- Healthcare benefits crafted for your country.
- Paid access to co-working space or one-time home office setup reimbursement.
- Company-wide offsite which happens in a new country every year.
- An amazing team that will help you learn and grow
- An early employee of high growth startup, your chance to become a millionaire.