+ About Gnosis
We believe in a redistributed future. Gnosis builds new market mechanisms to make this future possible. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at individual, societal, and global scales.
Our products are interoperable, allowing you to create, trade, and hold assets. While our prediction market platform allows anyone to build customized forecasting applications, our decentralized exchange models enable access to arbitrage-free marketplaces. Additionally, our Gnosis Safe wallet aims to set a standard for secure, user-controlled fund storage.
Our decentralized platforms and applications provide foundational infrastructure, assuring security, stability, and foresight for the longevity of blockchain-driven technologies.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
+ About the role
We are looking for a passionate Senior Android Engineer to join our Gnosis Safe team.
The Gnosis Safe is our unique digital crypto wallet currently being built for Android, iOS, and as a Chrome extension: https://safe.gnosis.io.
Help us build a conceptually and technologically challenging app with a simplistic, intuitive, and stylish user experience.
You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg - where we run our beautiful coworking space for blockchain projects, Full Node.
+ What you'll do
- Help building challenging applications within the evolving blockchain ecosystem
- Come up with solutions for challenging technological problems as part of our Android team
- Work closely with designers and product managers to regularly ship working features
- Deliver high quality code for features from concept until production
- Contribute to our growing test suite
+ Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience developing Android apps
- You have strong development skills in Kotlin
- You have good general programming and algorithm skills.
- You care deeply about the quality of your code.
- You proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, reducing app size/battery consumption/data usage, refactoring the codebase.
- You have published an app on the PlayStore.
- Leadership and architecture experience are a plus
- Knowledge in Ethereum is a plus
+ What we can offer you
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies:
This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start:
We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and a generous budget for conferences.
- Flexible work and vacation times:
We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life!
- Work and hang out with us:
On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, monthly team dinners, an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) Did we mention a company-wide bi-annual offsite?
- Grow with us:
We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and get things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
+ How to apply
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.