According to Wired, we are one of the hottest startups in Europe, but for us it's the place where we learn and overcome challenges together in a friendly working environment. We are based in the sunny Barcelona and we are expanding our creative, international and innovative team.
As an Android Lead at Tiendeo you will be in charge of a world-class Mobile Developer Team, responsible for developing top-notch Android applications and writing high quality and bug-free code.
Are you up to this challenge?
What do you need to be our ideal candidate?
- +4 years of Andorid development experience with commercial applications used daily by millions (or almost) of users.
- Good knowledge with advanced mobile device capabilities and technologies (Geofences, Beacons, etc.)
- Proficient in Webservices (REST, SOAP, JSON)
- Familiarity with clean architecture, unit testing, design patterns and principles.
- Solid knowledge of mobile databases (Realm ideally)
- Familiarity with RxJava
- Familiarity with Kotlin
- Experience with Android Studio and Gradle
- Experience working in agile environment
What do we offer?
- A position within a growing company, being part of an up and coming team
- Young, dynamic and international team (now 15 nationalities)
- Your work will have an impact to our millions of monthly users
- Excellent working environment
- Flat hierarchy and work autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Training plan to improve your skills
- Wii and PingPong to be used freely
- And an amazing terrace with a beautiful view of the sea!