What do we do ? PapayaPods brings the entire rental housing journey online helping landlords anywhere in the world with their daily operations like advertising and promoting their rentals, finding and communicating with tenants, handling contracts, processing move in/out, rental payments and much more. PapayaPods has digitised these processes so that both landlord and tenant can efficiently manage their tenancies even on the go.
Why do we do it ? We believe that by making the rental administration easier for the landlords, they can focus more on what matters most: providing a better service and building relationship with their tenants.
PapayaPods needs your help! Find out more about our story here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2m44SfRP9k and help us win the Top 100 Swiss start-ups competition by giving us your vote (instructions at the end of the video).
If a corporate job seems like a boring prospect to you, you might want to join one of the top startups in Europe instead! Check out our Web Summit 2016 Finals Pitch on Youtube to find out more about our vision.
Description of the Internship
The assistant office manager will be working closely with the Executive assistant and the Human resources manager to ensure the smooth running of operations across all PapayaPods departments.
- Main Tasks
- Office supplies and F&B orders
- Company purchases and expenses filing
- Research, organisation and visit attendance of potential new office spaces
- Research and purchase of new office furniture
- Website and marketing content translations depending on the intern’s language
- Assistance with organising office or marketing events
- Organisation of office meetings, taking care of the logistics
- Creating and setting up the first office library
- General administration: filing, scanning, admin organisation at the office
- Assistance at creating office framework and policies
- Creation and sending out of internal weekly newsletters to all employees focused on
- industry and competitor news in order to help everyone stay up to date with the latest
- developments in the prop-tech business world
- Ad hoc support for the executive assistant and the human resources management in
- various areas like business travel organisation, recruitment, employee administration etc.
- The assistant office manager will be using the following software tools: Slack, Asana, Dropbox, Evernote, Microsoft Office, company e-mail