Dot is seeking an ambitious recent graduate to join as our first Associate. Dot is building a next generation housing brand and we are looking for a talented recent graduate to join the team. The associate role will support the entire business across operations, product & technology, marketing, design and procurement and finance. The day-to-day will include helping to source the latest Dot properties, providing input on product features for our technology teams and working with our customers to ensure they have the best experience using our platform (see below for a more comprehensive list of responsibilities).
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of the early team at a fast-growing, venture capital backed startup as well as the ability to gain exposure to and acquire a broad range of skills within the property, finance and technology sector. This is an extremely fast-paced, varied and dynamic role so the successful candidate will be smart, high-energy and wanting to join a young business to make a big impact.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Day-to-day would include:
- Work with our agent and developer partners to source properties we should be looking at as potential Dot properties.
- Work with properties through the entire transaction process from sourcing through to acquisition and ultimately rented to residents.
- Support our design team on sourcing and procuring furnishings & appliances for our properties including negotiating with suppliers.
- Work with our operations team to build and optimise our processes to maximise our efficiency and minimise costs throughout the business.
- Liaise with investors to support them through the investment process and ensure they have all the information available to complete the process.
- Answer any customer queries and collate common problems to make recommendations to our product teams so can improve our customer journey.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A genuine passion for property and the property industry
- A creative problem-solver with the ability to think strategically/analytically
- Intermediate level on all microsoft office applications (excel, office etc)
- Great team player
Nice to haves:
- 1-2 years work experience in a startup, top tier consultancy/investment bank
- Competitive salary
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday a year
- Dog friendly office
- Team events and off-sites
- Flexible working options
- Pension plan
- Latest equipment to maximise your output
- Learning and education budget