This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a very fast growth and innovative company.
We’re Bulb, an independent, technology-led renewable energy company. We are a purpose driven business that has developed a unique operating model to provide the lowest cost renewable energy to UK homes and businesses.
Based in the heart of London’s vibrant start-up community, we are also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status. We believe people are ready for an energy company they can feel good about
Bulb cares deeply about helping its industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example in this.
We want to hire people able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and comfortable working in a changing environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing the vision with the Product Manager & Business Stakeholders
- Undertaking detailed research to support new market access across a number of areas, from customers and product, to laws and regulations.
- Producing impactful and high quality documents to support communication with global regulators, investors, and internal stakeholders.
- Providing metrics to the team and stakeholders in order to bring visibility on objectives and outcomes
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but were also open-minded. If you recognise yourself any of these traits then we’d love for you to send us an application.
- You love taking the initiative and driving things forward
- Someone who is a real team player who can encourage the team to follow agile principles
- You’re a fast learner, quickly assimilate new information, and take a structured approach to problem solving
- You’re commercially minded, and understand how business decisions can cause a financial impact
- You’re in your element understanding and summarising complex problems, whether it’s based on regulation, legal opinions, business processes or even payment systems
- Data wins - You’re numerate and data oriented, and have experience of working with spreadsheets
- You might already work at a startup in an operations, strategy or business role, and are looking for a new challenge with lots of growth potential
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
- Technology of your choice