- PEI is actively looking for a Business Insights Analyst to lead and further develop our in-house data visualisation and financial reporting frameworks and support a number of strategic initiatives across Finance and the broader Company such as marketing and sales.
- • As the Business Insights Analyst at PEI you will be responsible for engaging with various stakeholders within the Company, assess data & reporting requirements and input in various reporting projects forming part of a wider suite of a range of products and offerings. You will also take the lead for the overall accuracy of reports and dashboards, whilst constantly striving to enhance data quality, adequateness and granularity.
- • Building and reviewing models and reports
- • Process enhancement and developing new ways to improve data reporting within the and to create new opportunities
- • Working with the sales, marketing and finance team, this role with work in developing the customer data platform for data and analysis uses to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience as BI Analyst / Data enablement role in a high-paced environment
- • Solid technical background and understanding of the BI stack: Relational databases, BI tools such as Tableau, and excellent Excel skills with SQL knowledge.
- • Experience working with large data sets, in a data-driven environment
- • Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with different type of stakeholders and all levels
- • Ability to take initiative and find creative and effective ways to get things done
PEI is the leading financial information group dedicated to the alternative asset classes of private equity, real estate and infrastructure globally. It is an independent company with over 70 staff based in three regional offices - London, New York and Singapore - and is wholly owned by its management and employees.
The Business Insights team based in London covers all global needs of the organisation. The candidate will have global exposure.
The environment of the office is similar to an start-up, all the employees are passionate about their role and the organisation.