Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship thats going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Business Analyst at Tide you will be joining the Special Projects and Internationalisation Team, working on the following:
- Special projects: This is any and most strategic projects that are critical to the business but beyond ‘business as usual’. For example: fundraising, key partnerships, and any other project that requires heavy assistance - think high impact, short-deadlines
- Internationalisation: We are currently preparing to launch Tide in a new market. You will be directly involved in the selection, operationalisation and launch of Tide in another country
- This team sits within the strategy division of Tide, reporting to the Senior Manager of Special Projects and Internationalisation. You will also be working closely with the COO.
- You will have significant exposure to the executive (CEO, COO, CFO) and senior teams (VPs, leads)
- You are action-oriented with a ‘get things done’ attitude
- You are highly-organised: you stay on top of your tasks and deliver on time
- You pay attention to details: you do the right job the first time around, and are in the habit of double-checking your work
- You work well under pressure: you are comfortable in a high pressure environment with tight deadlines
- You’ve done your stint of consultancy / start-up / academic work: you’re excellent with power points and spreadsheets
- You are a good communicator: you know how to present large amounts of complex information in a succinct and impactful manner
- You have an easy-going, humble, and friendly personality
- You are a quick learner with a highly analytical mindset
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in any field
- 2-4 years of work experience in consulting / start-up / academic work
- Excellent spoken and written english
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.