TickX, the search engine for experiences, is a rapidly growing, innovative and well-funded start-up focused on becoming the destination to search, compare and book experiences (events & films).
Launched in September 2015 with the backing of Ministry of Sound, TickX is on its way to becoming the global destination for experiences. Last year 2.5m event-goers across the UK, Ireland, Spain & Netherlands have used TickX to plan their night out.
As a rapidly growing start-up this represents a huge opportunity to get in early and be part of something special. As such you should be ambitious, enjoy challenging tasks as well as being able to work independently and as a team.
You will work alongside a young and passionate team in our new 11th floor office in Manchester Spinningfields where we enjoy a great work/life balance (games room, unlimited drinks / sweets / fruit, etc).
Joining our fast-growing B2B team, you will be at the forefront of identifying opportunities and securing new deals with global players across the entertainment and ticketing industry.
The role will involve:
- Identifying and mapping potential business opportunities
- Development of new and existing leads
- Management of existing B2B partners - account management, upselling, and providing insightful feedback
- Working with key stakeholders in the business to develop the B2B strategy
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sector
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- A pro-active approach to generating new business
- A self-starter mindset able to hit the ground running
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Based in our Manchester HQ - this role will involve travel across the UK and internationally where required
- You’ll be an ambassador so will need to be knowledgeable and passionate about all things TickX
- Good understanding of tech / experience selling tech solutions
- Experience working in the entertainment industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Share options available
- Fast career progression opportunities
- Fun and positive working environment
- Great location in the heart of Manchester
- Exciting and well-funded start up in an interesting industry
- Monthly team social activities
- Flexible working hours & no corporate BS