Parity Technologies builds core blockchain infrastructure, which means that we write the underlying software that runs blockchains. The value of a blockchain network is not just reflected by the capabilities of its core technology but also by the ecosystem of developers, researchers and educators that emerge around it. If you are passionate about building and maintaining a vibrant ecosystem of partners and contributors to build the Web 3.0 technology stack, this job is for you!
We encourage you to also have a look at other open positions to get a feeling for the current needs at Parity.
- Identify valuable partnerships for Parity Technologies, e.g. in the context of Ethereum or Polkadot
- Build and maintain an ecosystem of contributors and partners - including developers, researchers, educators, enterprise partners and community leaders
- Identify potential clients and understand their business and technology needs
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with potential clients
- Further develop Parity’s commercial services and solutions
- Strong knowledge in the field of decentralised technologies, especially blockchain technology
- Strong knowledge in blockchain communities and ecosystems
- Familiarity with open source development and ecosystems
- Willingness to travel internationally on an occasional basis
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Knowledge in computer science
- Knowledge in (crypto-) economics
- Experience in sales or business development
- We offer German Language Courses.
- Free drinks and snacks.
- Games nights and other company events like retreats and beer tasting nights.
- Generous Conference Budget.
- a KICKASS team with the ambition to change the world with open source software.
To apply to this position, we ask you to answer a few questions in the application form. This helps us get a better feeling for your knowledge about this space and expedite the hiring process on our end. For the most part there is no hard ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ to those questions so please give extensive explanations with your answers. Please add a paragraph telling us a little bit about yourself in a cover letter.