An exciting opportunity has arisen within our team for an ambitious and technically confident junior/mid-level Business Intelligence Analyst to work closely with our management team.
EveryStay is a disruptive tech startup (founded in 2016) within the Vacation Rentals space based in London. Our aim is simple: To give control back to travellers and landlords by giving them the ability to book directly and therefore, providing complete transparency in the process.
Would you like to make your mark within a small, collaborative team? We want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
- Become familiar with the key data sources, understand the purpose of each business report, formulate the SQL/BI solution.
- Providing pro-active deep-dive analysis and presentation of business performance with actionable recommendations that can be applied to improve our strategy and the greater business.
- Be able to debug and correct any data/report issues.
- Document the technical details of your work.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with other team members.
- Scoping and creating performance trackers in QuickSight which will directly influence stakeholder decisions.
- Around 2-3 years experience working in data analytics using MySQL and Python or PHP (data cleaning, data visualisation and modelling).
- Knowledge and experience in using business intelligence and visualisation tools such as Tableau, QuickSight.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- An innovative mind and a passion for solving problems.
- Pro-active, independent, self-starter who is ready to jump in and get things done.
- Team player who works collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Central London office.
- Development opportunities within the business.
- Casual office with great coffee and onsite gym.
This is a permenant, part-time role (working 3 days per week) however, we may be swayed to make this full-time for the right person.