Hubble is the UK’s leading PropTech scale up; changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space in London. We’ve raised over £6m in venture funding from the most respected investors in technology and real estate to make this mission a reality.
As a member of the Business Intelligence and Data team, you will be working closely with Data Science, Engineering and Business Operations to support all teams with day to day reporting, problem solving and using data to provide key company insights. You will work across a range of areas such as our acquisition strategies, product funnels, supply and demand dynamics, sales performance and more.
- Own the data request process from prioritisation through to delivery.
- Support all departments through report creation, ad-hoc data analysis and providing key business insights and solutions.
- Empower all teams with the right tools to understand the data and make decisions quickly
- End-to-end ownership of data quality in our core datasets and data pipelines.
- Experiment with new tools and technologies to meet business requirements regarding performance, scaling, and data quality.
- Work on automating key areas of data for scale
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience. You will need to comfortably create multiple complex queries from scratch, have knowledge of databases, Vlookups, Pivot tables, advanced Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills - ability to see beyond the numbers and think logically. You should have commercial understanding to come up with appropriate solutions for key areas in the business.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup environment
- Experience solving real problems using data analysis techniques and statistical rigour.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly.
- We give an incredible amount of opportunity to take ownership and autonomy
- If you do well, there are opportunities to expand your role and be involved with data science and how we grow our product
- You will have the opportunity to learn new languages such as Python and R.
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Remuneration competitive with industry and level of experience.
- Macbook, peripherals and standing desk.
- Expense budget & travel.
- Noise-cancelling headphones.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
- Health & Pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
We truly value our people and company culture. Want to know more about why Hubble is a great place to work? Check out this recent blog post.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.