Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, were helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Business Sales Specialist, who can manage the sales funnel of Business customers in Bucharest - one of our core markets.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to mid and large size customers
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 2 years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Romanian
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Motivating compensation – base pay, attractive performance component and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!