Troi are disrupting the recruitment industry with a hiring model thats different. Essentially its recruitment, but not as we know it.
We are growing businesses’ in-house talent partner on a monthly subscription. Startup, Scaleup or Enterprise? We tailor the right solution for each business.
We work predominantly with high-growth tech-oriented organisations, tech startups and digital media businesses and have worked with the likes of pi-top, Teamtailor, Holland & Barrett and Engine Group amongst many others.
We are a young business having launched in 2017, 2018 was fantastic and we couldnt be more excited about whats ahead in 2019 and beyond!
We’re headquartered in London and we have operations in Berlin as well as reach throughout Europe.
As part of our growth plans in London and across Europe, were looking for a Candidate Researcher to be based in our London HQ, supporting our Talent Acquisition Partners who are onsite with our clients. We see this role very much as a key pillar for us to reach our ambitions - helping us to deliver the best talent to our customers.
This role will be reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager.
What youll be doing...
- Youll be responsible for growing our candidate network - mostly with tech candidates but also potentially for sales and marketing candidates too
- Managing our candidate database will be a key part of this role, youll be ensuring candidates are categorised properly to help us with our sourcing
- Wed love you to meet candidates in person where possible
- Youll be liaising a lot with a our Senior Talent Partners on their clients specific hiring needs - prioritising your workload along the way
- Wed expect you to develop skills in market mapping, candidate generation, headhunting and candidate management
- You will cover multiple locations - particularly London, Berlin and Stockholm but scope through Europe too
- Using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, XING and StackOverflow amongst others
- Learning how to identify and build relationships in a fast moving market
- Our future plans for this role is the opportunity to grow into an onsite Talent Partner role once youve learnt your craft, learning from our highly experienced team
What were looking for...
- In an ideal world youll have some experience within a recruitment-related business engaging with candidates that work in the tech space - software developers, DevOps, QA, Security etc.
- Ambition is key for us - we see this as an important role for our future plans and wed like you to want to grow as we do
- Youll need to be organised - this role will be highly-varied, working with multiple Talent Partners and their clients
- Prioritisation skills will be a massive plus too - theres lots of moving parts in a role like this but the main thing is to do the most important things first
- Were still a young business and whilst we try to stick to our main roles, there are times we need to chip in to do other stuff - a flexible attitude will be helpful
- The rest of the role can be learnt!
- Bonus paid annually based on personal and company performance
- 25 days holiday
- Chilled out dress code, you might have to smarten up a bit for the odd pitch but say goodbye to your suit
- Youll get to work with some top quality recruiters - were obviously going to say that.... but its true.
- This is a development role and we will provide you with first class training
- Youll get the chance to join a growing business at an early stage - huge, huge potential to get involved in something that could be massive
- Perkbox - Access to lots of cool stuff
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum (plus performance and company bonuses)
If this sounds like the sort of environment for you then wed love to hear from you.