As a CEO ASSISTANT you will be to among the most dynamic and determined people in Empatica. You will be working tightly with Empatica’s CEO and co-founder, Matteo, granting you a front-row seat to a real-life entrepreneurship experience. You will be able to learn what execution and hustling means in a fast growing startup. This position is definitely not for everyone: it’s demanding, humbling and requires a lot of resilience. We can assure you it will not be an easy ride, but you will be repaid 10x for your efforts with the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced.
You will be involved in:
- Running our Milan offices like clockwork (e.g., liaise between all the offices, maintain assets and continuously develop them to serve us better)
- Managing our CEO’s extremely busy calendar, optimizing daily/weekly schedules for productivity and health (e.g., planning, trips, events and make sure he sleeps)
- Managing extremely high volume email inbox, triaging and prioritizing as necessary
- Taking care of last-minute special projects (e.g., product/company research, presentations, business modeling)
- Organizing events (e.g., conferences, the odd hackathon, company trips and events)
- Handling any task of all kinds that free up the CEO so he can focus on the big stuff
- Shaping this role according to your experience and learning objectives
The ideal candidate:
- Is a very quick learner
- Is a very quick learner (it’s not a typo)
- Is fun and easy to work with
- Has an excellent execution mindset
- Is a hard-worker
- Has outstanding planning, time management and multitasking skills
- Is focused on quality and excellence
- Is flexible in terms of working time and ability to travel
- Is a problem-solving hustler who can take on any big or small project
- Is passionate about our products and our mission
- Is proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
- Were a full stack company on a pioneering mission to create new data, hardware, and software to save lives!
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our beautiful rooftop Milan HQ plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardnina!
- Free healthy lunch - being in Italy, its something you will care about!
- Organic fresh fruits and free cookies, youll deserve them
- Massages every week, youll need them
- Much more...