Kantox is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies managing their FX in an automated way. We are now over 95 people strong team split between London and Barcelona and have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the third year in a row the Deloitte Fast 50 UK and Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA!
We are a young team which loves heavy challenges and doesnt compromise on execution, speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each others back. So, if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the most sophisticated B2B Fintech on the European scenes, keep reading!
Reporting to the CEO, our CFO will hold an important leadership role and be responsible for leading the financial decision-making efforts that affect our company.
Our successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm. They will also give strategic financial input to senior management and the founders.
- You will be a key member of the leadership team and provide input to management regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions.
- Define and manage budgeting, reporting and rolling forecast processes, ensuring the quality and reliability of all financial information and reports to investors.
- Oversee the direction of administrative, financial, fiscal and risk management operations, consolidating insight and analysing results.
- Manage revenue recognition, budgeting, capital asset management, and internal controls.
- Responsible for monthly P&L forecasts and analysis of actual versus budgeted results.
- Management and optimisation of cash-flow.
- Support the CEO with the preparation of annual financial plans.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts explaining deviations vs actuals.
- Lead the relationship with External Auditors, Tax and Legal advisors.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc analysis and reporting to the leadership team and board, ensuring a high degree of quality, timeliness, accuracy, and business insight.
- Assess any potential risks facing the company and proactively try to mitigate them.
- Master Bachelors Degree in Finance/ Economics or similar
- 10 years of finance experience
- 5 years of financial managerial experience
- Have worked in a startup and international environment
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and financial reporting software
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Excellent organization skills, proven track record of accuracy and timeliness
- Highly adaptable to fast-moving environments
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent level of Catalan
- Experience in a Big4 Audit firm
- Competitive remuneration & stock options in the company
- Sponsor Learning Budget
- Amazing views and beautiful office by the beach
- Fresh fruits and unlimited coffee
- Free Spanish and English lessons at the office
- Relocation package if needed
- Gym discounts and weekly free sport activities
- Flexible remuneration