You will be working at a top VC backed London enterprise software startup that uses a SaaS platform to help large companies detect invoice fraud & overpayments within their supply chains. This startup already works with some of the largest companies in the world to help them save money & work smarter. You will be the first hire in the partnerships & alliances team. The role is to develop & execute a roadmap of partnerships & alliances to drive revenue & scale for the business. You will work directly alongside the co-founders & be wholly responsible for the companys channel strategy.
You will serve as a product specialist, educating clients and partners on the product solutions and best practices, while growing the existing partnership. You must be results-driven, continually identifying opportunities for improving the suite performance.
- Several years of sales or partnerships experience
- Ability to plan & execute against strategy
- Personable, confident, intelligent
- True self-starter, high energy
– Consulting or tech experience a plus
A small team backed by top-tier investors. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing startup at growth stage.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
– Stock options
– Collaborative, flat culture. Your work matters.
– Regular team meals/drinks
– Learning / feedback culture