Going beyond your everyday banking needs empowers everything we do at Elyps.
We believe in simplifying your banking experience whilst giving you the tools to manage your financial future. We are redefining how financial services are made with a multi-currency money app built on blockchain and powered by AI.
Elyps has a growing-team working behind the scene with an extensive experience in financial services and the expertise of successfully dealing with the pains of scaling high-growth tech products.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with talented and ambitious people, all passionate in taking part of building a game-changing company that impacts positively on people’s lives. We are devoted to build a diverse work environment where our employees are motivated and proud every single day.
What your day will look like
- You will have overall responsibility for the day to day running of the Financial function, Elyps financial performance (revenue and profit) and Investor Relations.
- You will design and implement best practices including but not limited to financial reporting, cash control, advisor relationships, process improvements and commercial finance. Eg., monthly management accounts under IFRS, FX management, cash forecasting, develop and monitor company accounting procedures, management of full annual audit process.
- You will have a key role in developing and executing business growth plans including pricing, partnerships negotiations and investment decisions.
- You will provide clear direction, guidelines and tools to ensure Elyps is working with best practice processes ensuring statutory accounting and compliance with tax regulations.
- You will lead and manage the annual budget and quarterly forecast process and will ensure that all reporting is in line with financial best practice.
- You will work with the Marketing, Commercial and HR to ensure all costs are efficient and are monitored on a regular basis to ensure accurate cost control.
- You will build a world-class Finance Team, being an inspiring leader who will push, nudge, coach and motivate Elyps Finance Team.
- You will work with the Founders and board to shape the growth strategy plans for the future.
- You will report the financial results of the company to the board and other internal and external stakeholders on regular bases, using both numerical data and insightful analysis.
- You have a minimum of 8 years in financial services, ideally experienced in structured finance, debt capital markets, credit analysis and/or deal structuring roles.
- You have a history of working in a medium size growing FinTech or startup.
- You have prior experience leading, hiring and managing a Finance Team in a high-growth environment.
- You have a great eye for understanding and tracking financial data, using your analytical skills to support big business decisions.
- You have ability to be a key influencer and are comfortable representing the Finance perspective to senior stakeholders at board level.
- You are exceptionally organised, with the ability to organise others.
- You have the ability for long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution skills.
- You have the desire to solve problems whilst wanting to inspire and share your knowledge and passion for FinTech.
Who you are
- Friendly : people want to work with you and for you.
- Transparent : you share your biggest accomplishments and failures.
- Responsible : "With great power comes great responsibility".
- Customer-focused: you put customers at the centre of everything you do.
- Agile : you are adaptable to an ever-changing landscape.
**This role can be based either in Brussels, London or Paris.
- Video-call interview - Intro (45min approx.)
- Onsite interviews (2 hours approx.)
- Home-task / Business Case
- Meeting with Founders