We are looking for a Head of Marketing and Growth to drive our next phase of growth. This is a chance to work with a dynamic, fast growing fintech company, as a member of the senior team alongside the founders.
You will be responsible for driving growth across the business, working directly with the CEO and managing your own team. This is both a strategic and an execution role, with a strong emphasis on using data to drive rapid decision making and reach ambitious targets.
You will be identifying, testing, and investing in existing and new channels to drive growth, and ensure retention. You’ll execute a range of digital and offline channels, and must have experience and the ability to jump into both - and understand how they work together to reach a B2C audience.
This is a varied, high-pressure, and high-impact role. You will have a small team to manage, and be responsible for everything from building our content strategy, to managing partnership, to delivering an effective SEO strategy.
This job isn’t for the faint hearted - we’re looking for a rockstar to join our team and the experience you get will in return be incomparable in scope and impact.
You must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing - in some combination of a fast-growing startup, or the equivalent growth experience in a startup or finance industry.
- Experience working with B2C brands and brand positioning.
- Comfort and extensive experience using data. We are data-driven and you will need to use data to make decisions every day.
- Experience designing effective experiments for both acquisition and retention.
- Strong paid search and paid social skills.
- Ability to deliver an effective SEO strategy.
- Creativity, with bold ideas and a desire to push performance.
- Background in tech product development.
- Team Management.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and hands on approach.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasker.
- Highly creative.
- Ability to initiate and execute creative campaigns across multiple channels.
- Reporting and analysis on campaigns to show true ROI (both user acquisition and brand awareness).
- Ablility to sell-in campaign ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Budget planning and management.
- Strong understanding of all digital and social channels.
- Spanish & English language,
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity to manage your own team.
- Excellent location in Madrid.
- We will ensure you feel well remunerated and proud to be part of our team.
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality.
- Permanent contract.
- Half-day Fridays.