In a new departure for INEOS, we are recruiting a Commercial Administrator to join our growing Automotive business to support the manufacture, build and delivery of a new, uncompromising 4x4.
INEOS is one of the world’s biggest manufacturing companies, and the U.K.’s largest privately- owned company, with turnover of over $60bn. with a wealth of engineering experience, and we are now seeking to add world-class Automotive expertise to bring our “Projekt Grenadier” vehicle to market by 2021.
The creation of this new 4x4 will honour the spirit of traditional rugged off-roading, whilst offering a step change in build quality and reliability and meeting the safety and environmental considerations of the present day - a significant challenge, and an exciting market opportunity.
We are looking for a Commercial Administrator who will report to the Commercial Director of INEOS Automotive supporting them and the Commercial team. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-funded start-up OEM within a substantial organization, with innovation at its core. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join a business as it develops from inception, to promoting a completely new vehicle and establishing a new brand.
This job is full of variety, including some involvement in ad-hoc projects and general house-keeping. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a successful team, develop your personal and professional skills and gain valuable experience.
- Analyse, interpret, business objectives & comprehension of the commercial strategy
- To prepare reports, proposals, presentations, & supporting documentation while undertaking projects as instructed by the Director
- Efficiently & accurately design & implement, systems, databases & processes
- Support enquires from the wider organisation & external suppliers
- To assist in scheduling appointments for the Commercial team with external contacts & internal members of staff – this includes forward planning & scheduling any required papers, actions completed, preparing profiles / background for external meetings
- Undertake market research projects as and when required, monitor the press for mentions of INEOS Automotive and wider INEOS related News
- Support Commercial Director & coordinate with wider team with diary management, travel & expenses as necessary
- Support the wider Automotive business, including CEO & C-Suite staff, in the scheduling of meetings & travel involving the Commercial Director as necessary
- Be the representative for the commercial team for all spending approval & invoicing processes
- Control the merchandising design & manufacturing process used for internal distribution & external events
- Completed University Degree
- Tech savviness to be able to comfortably navigate & perform daily tasks using Microsoft
- Office Products + Previous SAP exposure would be advantageous
- Strong organisational & prioritisation skills, self-motivated, & able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Able to confidently demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A genuine interest in the automotive industry (specifically off-road mobility)
- Someone who is pro-active & take on challenging projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent command of the English language written & spoken (German and/or other European languages are advantageous)