Alkemics connects brands and retailers to help them market & sell their products everywhere, driving business growth, by allowing them to collect, enrich, and share product data across the retail ecosystem.
Our mission is to connect every brand with every retailer in the world. Our platform streamlines the management of digital product content (i.e., packaging, ingredients, visuals, promotions, rich media), extracts structured metadata for optimal quality and usability, and automates delivery to retail partners and third party service providers.
Founded in 2011, and backed by world renowned investors (Index Ventures, Serena Capital, Cathay Innovation, Partech Ventures, among others), Alkemics consists of 70+ talented employees, and has offices in the very heart of Paris.
Our startup culture allows for very flat hierarchy, and for everyone, regardless of seniority, to have a big impact. We are looking to continue building a kickass team, so if youre looking for a new challenge, give us a sign!
- Work with the Marketing Director to co-define the community management strategy (community of thousands of users on the platform)
- Co-define and lead the quarterly product communication plan
- Work on keeping the Alkemics community alive and up-to-date with our top news: Product Features, new retailer announcements, event invitations, you name it!
- Create engaging onboarding tutorials and trainings for both retailers and manufacturers
- Think of ways to continuously improve our platform’s data quality through gamification
- Event planning: from communication to sales materials development and stand designing
- Learn how to budget Digital Marketing efforts, then help lead the budget
- Overall, if you’re someone who is transparent by nature, a doer, and able to work with cross-functional teams, we would love to hear from you!
- 2-5 years of Marketing experience, looking for an impactful startup experience
- Previous digital experience is a big plus
- Can do attitude (just in case you didn’t catch it above!)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Capable of understanding, articulating and prioritizing tasks
- Fluent in English + French
- A true startup experience in one of the fastest growing startup in Paris: no bureaucracy and daily successes that have a real impact on the business
- You will participate to the teams growth and the revolution of the CPG industry
- A fast-learning curve with growing responsibilities
- Working with dynamic, smart and passionate people
- Extras: weekly sport sessions, meditation, hackathons, team offsites, lunch sessions