Creative Fabrica is a fast growing startup situated in the middle of Amsterdam. We make design resources affordable by offering subscription based access to our library of content. We work with designers from around the globe.
About the role
As Community Manager you will work on nurturing and growing our community of customers & designers.
As Community Manager you will:
- Manage day-to-day communications with customers & designers
- Scout and support onboarding for the hottest graphic & type designers
- Curate new product submissions
- Manage workload for our team of remote designers
- ❤ Design
- Are smart, creative, confident, determined, self-motivated and proactive.
- Are proficient in English (speaking & writing). Almost all communication is in English.
- Willing to take on new things and able to help setup new procedures and processes.
While we consider this a starterjob, you get bonus points if you have previous community management experience and/or SEO/Copywriting experience.
- A challenging position in a fast growing startup where you will be able to take on many new things and create your own opportunities.
- Be part of a vibrant environment in the hottest tech-space in Amsterdam: TQ, founded by TheNextWeb.
- Relax at the ping pong or Foosball table, play a game of badminton or enjoy the view on the roof terrace overlooking the Munt.
- Many opportunities for growth