At FunFair we believe in a better deal for casino players. We believe in simple, low cost, responsible casino ownership. And we know our ground-breaking technology can do both.
We love the blockchain and its limitless potential, and we’re looking for geniuses, dreamers and visionaries who do too. If you’ve got exceptional skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, come and help us transform the global gaming industry.
If you live for the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment at the forefront of the new technology revolution, FunFair is the perfect place for you.
We are looking for an experienced Community (Mods) manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and you also have an excellent understanding of FunFair tokens and FunFairs disruptive potential. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community of moderators. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We need a strategically-minded and relationship-oriented individual to help harness all of this positive energy into focused activity and engagement. You will run, expand, and give strategic direction to our Moderators and serve as the gateway between our product team and our users on the ground.
What Youll do
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Develop and execute Moderator Program Strategy
- (Establish, track and analyse relevant KPIs)
- Communicate successes/challenges/findings/needs across team
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Develop relationships with moderators and other strategic partners
- Translate user feedback into concrete product ideas
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with online casino and blockchain technology trends
- Proven experience as a moderator
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Expertise in social media engagement, including Facebook, Twitter and Blogs and chat channels such as Reddit, Discord, Telegram
- Expertise in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency (especially FunFair tokens)
- Extremely strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Relationship building skills: people and groups engagement skills
- Commitment and Loyalty
- Ability to see big picture
- Independent, creative, proactive thinking, "getting things done!" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Start-up experience and/or science background a plus
- Foreign language is a plus
In return for your passion we offer competitive salary and benefits, including private medical health insurance, a fun environment and modern office space in central London.
Ready to join our team? APPLY NOW!