We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in White City, as a Complaints Case Manager with ClickMechanic, to handle the prompt resolution of issues that arise from customer bookings.
As a member of the Customer Experience team at ClickMechanic you will be responsible for; providing service excellence to our Customers and partner Mechanics, passionately taking ownership, making great decisions whilst doing the right thing.
Customer Experience is at the heart of the service that ClickMechanic provides; you will deliver consistency, forward-thinking and reliability, facilitating a customer journey that is effortless and easy, so that our customers can get their cars fixed quickly, accurately and problem-free, whilst keeping our mechanics diaries full.
As the Complaints Case Manager in the customer experience team you will be managing complaints that arise from bookings whilst be the lead architect of our complaints management process; managing complaints, queries and questions via phone and email to ensure smooth resolutions are sought through a consistent process.
What a day as a Complaints Case Manager may consist of
- Providing prompt and skilled responses to complaints from customers and mechanics; raised through the escalation process or received directly through calls or email
- Monitoring, managing and reporting on complaint case workloads
- Analysing historic complaints cases to identify patterns and opportunities to positively evolve our customers experience at ClickMechanic
- Observing and reviewing our present processes, to identify opportunities to prevent complaints
- Liaising with customer and mechanics as a mediator; acquiring the facts and getting to the bottom of any issues, providing any necessary support and assistance
- Arranging and prioritising against competing requirements, tasks and requests
- Actively contributing great ideas; challenging our teams and processes to identify, test and implement improvement opportunities
- Maintaining strong relationships across your contacts; taking responsibility, making great decisions, and doing the right thing for our customers, mechanics and ClickMechanic.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a strong experience of investigation and remediation; talented in complaints handling, influencing and negotiating
- Is an effective and practiced communicator; clear, strong and confident in both verbal (Inbound & Outbound Calls) and written forms, with the ability to deliver strong messages, build relationships whilst resilient in the management of expectations in demanding situations
- Is swift and confident in making key decisions
- Is committed, dedicated and hardworking; unafraid to get stuck in and make suggestions
- Has a strong moral compass and is driven to do the right thing; who manages a customer’s needs with empathy, care and compassion
- Keeps their cool; is calm under pressure and is unrelenting in their questioning to solve customer problems and find a resolution
- Is insatiable in their quest to provide a positive customer experience; naturally inclined to help people
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to maintain quality and accuracy under demanding and competing pressures
- Has strong IT skills and loves to learn; we have a load of great tech which we built ourselves
- Loves to provide fabulous service, making people happy; who enjoys doing this all with energy, passion and a big smile.
- Experience with customer service and handling phone calls
- A passion for all things cars, engines and machines would be a massive bonus, certainly not essential.
We offer a competitive salary, including lots of other fantastic benefits:
- Company Macbook Air
- Relaxed, fun office environment - a laidback dress code
- Weekend warm up – with Friday drinks and food
- Help you with your 5 a day – fresh fruit for the team
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Regular all company socials – meet your team and your business
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team – shape the direction of the business
- A great start-up opportunity - develop your career at this exciting early stage of transformation.
Please take a look at our General Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants: