Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups.
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, weve lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
- This role will report to the Head of Compliance and key responsibilities will involve:
- Investigating, managing and responding to customer complaints, ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Conducting root cause analysis, feeding back to the operational teams and where necessary, developing recommendations for improvement and changes to current processes;
- Preparing case files for, and liaising with, the Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”);
- Preparing, and responding to, data subject access requests and other data protection requests (deletion etc.);
- Preparing MI on iwoca’s complaint-handling activities;
- Keeping up to date with the FCA regulations and FOS decisions;
- Supporting the Quality Assurance and Compliance with other tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience is a complaint-handling role (1-2 years) and a proven ability to provide excellent customer service;
- A strong attention to detail and ability to scrutinise existing business practices;
- An excellent understanding of DISP rules and TCF principles.
- A knowledge of CONC and experience in consumer credit would be advantageous.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance