You will be responsible for helping execute Hiperpool’s Content and Digital marketing strategy.
Your main objectives will be to research, write and promote shareable blog content via social channels, influencers and news outlets, help manage Paid Ad Campaigns. In doing so, you will grow our follower base across all channels, engage our existing members, drive traffic to our website and help increase sign ups to our platform.
To achieve your objectives, you will have to be creative and use a variety of channels, including content, social media, and our blog.
The Content and Digital Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing and Growth Manager, as well as the Founding team and will be based in Chelsea, London, UK.
Experience in marketing, PR or growth (0-1 years).Excellent communication and writing skills.Strong organizational skills.A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done.A desire to constantly learn.Enthusiasm to join an early-stage company and help build a game-changing business.A passion for our mission – we’re in this to build a category-defining business.Startup experience a strong plus.Content marketing experience a plus.Creative software skills a bonus.German speaking a bonus.Exciting co-working space in the heart of ChelseaTeam lunch every FridayDrinks social every FridayCompetitive salary + exceptional bonus scheme
- Help design and implement Hiperpool’s content and digital marketing strategy.
- Manage content creation efforts and help turn Hiperpool into an industry thought leader.
- Create weekly shareable blog and social media content.
- Monitor Hiperpools presence and push out content to influencers and media outlets.
- Reporting on KPIs, setting new targets and analysing results.
- Help drive member engagement and new sign ups.