We are looking for a Content Creator to join our team! Reporting directly to our Head of Communications, you will be responsible for the production, delivery and ongoing optimisation of content to engage, inspire and inform our audiences. Working alongside internal stakeholders, our customers and other third-parties, the successful applicant will develop written and rich media content to showcase the Crowdcube brand, value proposition and customer success stories (you definitely wont be short of material!).
The role requires a resourceful, creative story-teller with excellent copywriting skills and the ability to balance a variety of projects from brief to execution.
Who we are
Crowdcube is the worlds leading equity crowdfunding platform. We enable everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s venture capitalists and professional investors in start-up, early stage and growth businesses; in doing so, were enabling entrepreneurs to raise the funds they need to grow their businesses.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2011 with over 700,000 registered investors, and over 700 businesses from the UK and around the world successfully funded on the platform, including BrewDog, Monzo, Revolut and many more.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the production of content to drive customer engagement, acquisition and retention
- Collaborating across functions and responding to content briefs from internal stakeholders to help meet company objectives
- Generating content ideas to support overall company priorities and objectives
- Producing long and short-form copy including web content, blogs and offline sales assets
- Supporting the production of rich media content including videos, podcasts and infographics
- Researching industry-related topics to inform and enhance Crowdcube’s content
- Working alongside internal stakeholders, meeting with customers and other third-parties to produce quality content
- Optimising Crowdcube’s content based on performance analysis and report, feedback and external market
- Proof-reading and editing written content before publication
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills
- B2C marketing experience
- SEO knowledge and understanding
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- A passion for storytelling
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Project management skills and the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or another relevant field
- A portfolio of work you can talk us through
What we are offering:
We like to nurture talent and ensure members of our team develop and hone their skills through training, conferences, subscriptions to online courses, and participation in hackathons. We’re passionate and hard-working, and we take care of our team:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme at 4% matched
- Private Medical Scheme with AXA
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Access to Sunlight - a learning & development platform with a £1000 training budget per year!
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly demos to show what were working on, monthly team meetings and bi-monthly company socials.
- Company perks such as fruit, snacks and weekly office beers
- Company outings and activities (this year’s fun included a trip to a gin distillery, karaoke, charity football match, Square Mile Relay, bowling, BBQs)
Our policy is to employ the best-qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.