neventum is startup with HQ in Barcelona. Our team is very diverse and international with incredible talent you can learn from.
Schedule is very flexible, can be full-time or part-time.
We are looking for an intern to join our team in Barcelona who is eager to take on responsibility from day 1 and learn tons about startups and get real experience creating world class digital content for marketing, sales and PR
You will participate in developing and implementing a content strategy for neventum. You will help draft drip campaigns to engage our inbound leads and create content to nurture them.
- Creating engaging content (blog posts, e-Books, gifs, videos, etc)
- Up to date our events calendar
- Content curator
- Helping new users to publish their profile
What we’d love you to have:
- Some previous content creator experience
- Some previous online marketing (SEM, SEO or Display) experience – an internship.
- Some knowledge about lead generation, analytics, inbound marketing. ---
- Ability to flex between macro and micro projects
What you'll definitely need.
- A structured work style that allows you to prioritize tasks
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- Must be enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/Master’s program at an accredited college or university
- Residence in Barcelona.
Work at neventum is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Barcelona, and amazing theatre from the XIX Century in the heart of the city
- To find out more about life at neventum follow us on Instagram – @neventum
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position with a long-term perspective.