Apply your skills in a space that matters!
Push Doctor is a multi-award-winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within minutes on any device. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
Push Doctor Values
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
The person we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an ambitious, motivated and creative person who wants to create content to support a product that can really make a difference. A degree isn’t essential, but evidence of writing talent is – no matter what form that takes.
The right person will embrace the challenges of working for a start-up company. No two days are the same, and we all work hard. We expect you to be able to hit the ground running, throwing yourself head first into any task you are given. The marketing team is small, but experienced, supportive and personable. This is a great opportunity to start or progress your journey on the road to being a Content Writer.
Our Content Executive will support the marketing team in the delivery of all content, both on and off-site. The role will be varied working across a wide range of projects including, but not limited to:
- Assisting in content planning to grow our brand across all marketing channels
- Researching and creating unique content for our blog and social media profiles that engages on the one hand, and educates about our product and offering on the other
- Liaising with designers and developers to create marketing materials as requested by the Acquisition Lead, ensuring they are entirely on-brand and fit for purpose
- Supporting the Optimisation Lead with all on-site content requirements
- Ensuring a consistent tone of voice is delivered across all marketing activity and on site
- Supporting CRM with the development of emails to grow repeat rate and aid conversion, alongside the ongoing delivery of weekly newsletters
- Helping develop and deliver all on and off-site SEO strategies, led by the Content Lead
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrable writing experience – not necessarily from within the healthcare space. This can take the form of links to blogs, social media posts or website copy, or more traditional printed pieces
- A passion for writing and the ability to adapt your writing to suit distinct purposes and audiences
- An understanding or awareness of acquisition channels is preferable (PPC, SEO and CRM)
- A driven mindset and an eagerness to learn and progress
- A willingness to throw yourself out of your comfort zone to progress projects working with different teams across the business
- Great organisational skills and the ability to deliver work to a high standard in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to take an idea or topic, then proactively plan and research it to deliver an outstanding piece of content
How you’ll work:
- Highly collaborative – Push Doctor is a fast-paced working environment, requiring strong interpersonal skillsand a willingness to work hand-in-hand with different teams and personalities across the company.
- Driven to improve – we have ambitious goals at Push Doctor, and we hope you do too. Our Content Executive needs to be self-motivated, a driven self-starter bringing a constant energy to the briefs they are set.
- Taking initiative – because our working environment is so fast-paced, and our team relatively small, you need to deal well with the unexpected, and thrive when given the opportunity to arrive at solutions yourself.
- Comfortable under pressure – when the heat is on, you can still deliver. We aren’t cut throat or unreasonable by any stretch of the imagination, but deadlines can be tight, and our standards are high.
- Eager to learn – a “can do” attitude will get you far. Always eager to learn, never complacent. It’s the same way the rest of the team is, so you’ll fit right in.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Push Doctor for you and your family
- In house gym
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
All Push Doctor roles are subject to a DBS check in line with safer recruitment standards