Forget everything you know about the standard cash register and join the revolution. Tiller is a SaaS Point-of-Sale for restaurants and merchants. We offer an iPad POS with a cloud based back-office where managers can access, remotely and in real-time, data analysis tools that will help them steer their business. Welcome to the new smart cash register!
Established in Paris and rapidly growing throughout France and Spain, Tiller is now entering Italian waters, pursuing new adventures. With a dynamic, energetic and talented team, Tiller is focused on growth and seeks to become the market leader in iPad POS solutions. After gaining 5000 satisfied customers in more than 35 countries, we are ready to take the next big step, so jump aboard!
YOUR MISSION, should you accept
As the Content Manager Assistant for Italy, your mission will be to help create a household name for Tiller in the country. Working closely with the Marketing teams in Spain and France, you will be responsible for getting the word out about Tiller, what we do and what we stand for. Your goal is to help establish Tiller as the #1 iPad POS in Italy!
Your role includes:
- Working closely with HQ and Spanish Marketing Departments to execute the digital content strategy.
- Translating the Tiller website & Marketing resources to Italian. We need our clients to understand us!
- Establishing and managing Italy’s social media networks with our personality and tone of voice.
- Creating and translating awesome content for our blog and other platforms to improve organic reach.
- Creativity, proactivity and startup spirit!
You are incredibly motivated and Marketing is your way of life. You want to make a difference and help launch Tiller Italy to incredible success.
- You are creative, organized and well rounded.
- You have a native or bilingual level of Italian and a high level of English (Spanish and/or French are a plus!).
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or are currently seeking one in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, PR or similar.
- You master social media platforms and understand how WordPress works.
- You have off the charts communications skills and are a natural writer.
- You love to create visual content and know/are keen to learn how to use the tools to do so (InDesign, Sketch, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro...)
- You are fun and energetic. That’s the Tiller way!
If you’d like, send us your blog, website, Twitter, scribbles and all the projects you are proudest of! We would love to see your creative side.
Do you want to be part of a company that keeps growing nonstop? How about joining a young, dynamic team of 150 people and counting? Work at the heart of the startup ecosystem? You know it, this job was made for you!
- Being part of the beginning of something special.
- Fun weekly meetings every Friday.
- Amazing work environment with enough energy to power the DeLorean.