We’re looking for an experienced content marketing manager to lead all of Oberlo’s content marketing activities.
Your task will be to develop and implement Oberlo’s content marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for building and managing a team of in-house and freelance content creators (text and video), and overseeing the content distribution through multiple channels.
This is a full-time employee position in our new Berlin office. Long-term dedication is preferred. We are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
- Build out the team and content marketing function for Oberlo.
- Develop and execute all steps of Oberlo's content marketing strategy.
- Establish and maintain KPIs that track efficacy of content marketing efforts.
- Identify new content marketing opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing.
- Well-versed in eCommerce and SMB marketing.
- A good knowledge of SEO and web analytics.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be proactive and self-motivated.
- Desirable skill: You had an e-commerce business in the past.
- International and high-performing colleagues.
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook.
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package.
- Books and conferences reimbursement.