Soundcharts is the first market intelligence platform for the music industry. We change the way people work on a global level. The company aims to become the indispensable day to day workflow platform for all music professionals. Soundcharts already monitoring charts, social, airplay and playlists for over a Million artists.
After 20 months of BETA and R&D we launched officially in September 2016 and have grown from 0 to 250 customers all over the world in less than 8 months. Our customers use Soundcharts everyday to run their business, these include Universal Music France, Atlantic Records, Warner Chappell, XL recordings as well as over 200 other labels, managers, publishers, media and agents. In June 2017 Soundcharts won the MIDEM competition which is recognized as the top music/tech event in the world.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and sales opportunities (examples include whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Collaborate with external influencers and industry experts to produce co-marketing resources that meet the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Optimize content considering SEO
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- At least a one year experience in a content marketing role, or significant history of business writing and marketing communications.
- Excellent written English and French. Preferably native english, but native french with excellent english also considered.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with SaaS is a big plus.
- Familiarity with SEO, affiliate programs and partnership management
- Competitive salary
- Working in a fast growing startup with talented people
- Lunch Vouchers
- Healthcare insurance