At Feastly, we’re turning traditional contract catering on its head. We’re building a service from the ground up and as a result we cater to the most progressive companies in town, including Buzzfeed, Badoo and Cisco.
We prep everything at our central production kitchen in Clerkenwell and it gets delivered to companies all over London. Our mission is to ensure our clients get a better meal in their offices than what they’re likely to find in restaurants.
We’re looking for a creative Content Strategist, with experience in social media, content strategy, and copywriting. You’ll be responsible for all website, blog and social media content, email campaigns, landing pages, and sales collateral. Acting as a brand ambassador, you’ll promote the Feastly brand and ensure our message is effective across all of our channels. This role requires a unique mixture of research, creativity, planning and communication.
What youll be doing
- Planning, creation and delivery of social media content, email campaigns, print and digital advertising - with a focus on both reach and engagement.
- Writing effective copy and developing content that encourages action and informs.
- Managing and improving the website to optimise users experience and lead generation.
- Supporting sponsorship events, ensuring relevant collateral is on hand.
- Measuring, evaluating and reporting of ongoing campaigns and web/social analytics to make informed marketing decisions.
- Analysing and interpreting competitor activity across social media and blogs
- Leading the creation and printing of offline sales collateral (banners, leaflets, etc.), ensuring top quality of materials and deadlines are met
- A good eye for the aesthetic
- Writing press releases and award entries to place the brands as leaders in their field
- Experience in content and social media, or inbound marketing (minimum 1 year)
- Passionate about social media and blogging, with strong, creator, social media presence
- Exceptional project management skills - and the ability to manage multiple tasks / deadlines
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, content formats and trends
- Excellent English (advanced or native), proofreading and copywriting skills
- An understanding of brand positioning, tone-of-voice and prospect relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment, with multiple and changing priorities
- Bonus: experience with photography and/or video content creation.
- Competitive Salary with salary reviews every 6 months
- Lots of opportunity for progression
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Generous parental leave policy so you get to spend time with your new addition :-)
- Free lunch/catered meals
- Company socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and training budget