Hello, we’re Anorak. We’re busy building the world’s smartest independent insurance adviser – and we need an outstanding Copywriter to join the team and help us design and deliver our service.
We’re a close-knit start-up with a big mission: to totally transform the life insurance industry for the better using technology, advanced data science and machine learning. We’re building a regulated advice platform with the ambition to give everyone easy access to tailored life insurance advice through everyday digital services.
Our small, vibrant team is made up of data scientists, tech geeks, design heavyweights and insurance experts from all over the world. We’re backed by AXA group funded, Kamet – a fast insurtech start-up studio backing entrepreneurs who building groundbreaking technology companies.
What you’ll do:
- Build on our tone of voice guidelines and write sharp, concise and laser-focused copy across all our comms: from in-product, to website, to emails to press releases
- Work directly with our PR team to craft our story for a wider audience – both industry and consumer-facing
- Work with our Product Owner to figure out what needs delivering, test different versions of copy, and write copy for new features and product updates
- Translate insurance jargon into human and helpful language, keeping the user in mind at all times
- Work with our UX Designer to write copy for user flows, and help shape a first-rate user experience for our product as we continue to grow
- Support and guide the wider team on use of language, consistently reinforcing what good looks like
- You’ll be creating responsive copy for the entire user journey, working closely with the product team to map out interdepencies at each variable of the workflow.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a way with words; you’re able to take a paragraph and whittle it down to a few punchy statements without losing the integrity of the message
- You have lots of experience writing for a variety of mediums and can turn your hand to anything – from an email subject line to a brand story to a technical FAQ
- You can turn complex ideas into compelling and engaging copy that can be understood by anyone
- 25 days holidays
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension contribution - 5% employee / 4% employer
Why join Anorak?
There are a whole bunch of factors that make Anorak a great place to work; not least that we’re on the cutting edge of technological change, working at the intersection of business, digital technology and creativity. If you too are excited by technological change and its ability to disrupt traditional businesses, come and work with us!