Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 250 employees and expected to grow to 350 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
This is an amazing time to join a high growth business and progress your career. Within this role you will be reviewing the information and documentation received in respect of Wirex’s corporate account applications
What you will be doing
- Complete reviews of the documentation and information received as part of the onboarding process, ensuring that it meets with policy requirements
- Liaise with applicants and existing users to discuss queries in relation to their submissions
- Assist with PEPs and Sanctions screening alerts`
What you need
- 2+ years working in a financial environment, ideally in payments
- Strong KYC/AML background
- Clear and practical understanding of UK FCA regulation relating to financial crime investigations
- Strong communication skills
- Drive the global financial revolution
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- 25 days Holiday and Christmas period off
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Central Location
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events