Cabify is a rapidly growing Spanish startup disrupting the transportation space. With Cabify, customers enjoy seamless on-demand pick-ups, safe traceable journeys and hassle-free electronic payments. Using Cabify, riders receive better, faster service at more competitive prices.
The company was founded in 2011 by Stanford graduate and Spain native, Juan de Antonio. Currently, the only Spanish “Unicorn”, the company currently operates in 38 cities and 10 countries across Latin America and Iberica.
The Cabify team is young, fun and likes to get things done. We offer attractive compensation packages and an interactive and energizing work environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Country Marketing Manager is responsible for all the marketing activities country-wise, including the recruitment/loyalty of users (corporate and private) and the recruitment/loyalty of drivers. He she/ works with the local (city level) and Global Marketing teams to ensure they are meeting their objectives and to encounter country-wide campaign opportunities.
Job responsibilities include:
- Define and execute the country-level marketing strategy for Cabify.
- Manage and Lead National and City Marketing Teams.
- Distribute, Organize and Optimize Marketing National Budget.
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand/performance marketing initiatives for the region across driver and rider audiences.
- Work along his national team to ensure a Campaign and Strategic Vision.
- Manage our Brand Reputation through all of the Marketing efforts, working alongside.
- Analyze, analyze and analyze in order to make data driven decisions to improve Marketing performance at all levels, through insightful findings
- Coordinate with the other Local Heads ensuring that every aspect (Demand Generation, User Experience, Branding) work in perfect harmony.
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms (CRM)
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across your country.
- Be the local marketing teams trusted advisor on all facets of Cabify’s marketing strategy.
- Work with local teams to define country-wide campaign opportunities and partners
- Work with Global Marketing Teams to ensure business and communication objectives are met.
- Build and grow a world-class marketing team
- 10+ years experience defining and implementing successful marketing strategies in fast-paced consumer environments.
- Data Driven, Data Driven, Data Driven, Data Driven, Data Driven
- Multi Channel experience required, with special emphasis and knowledge in digital.
- Proven Leadership
- Ability to take decisions in ambiguous and highly complex environment.
- Operations and Logistics understanding is a must.
- Stellar track record in consumer marketing and marketing innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, growth, loyalty and field marketing.
- Strong understanding of your countries consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at executive level.
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and energy in a relentless and fun environment.
We offer an attractive compensation and an excellent working environment with many benefits including:
- Fun flexible work environment
- Team happy hours
- 25% Cabify discount