We are looking for a creative copywriter to help us bring a consistent and distinct brand messaging, tone and voice to all communications, including but not limited to microcopies, marketing materials and social channels. If you are looking for a meaningful creative role on a small team you will feel at home with us.
- Help creating a brand voice from the ground up and as our content evolves.
- Be responsible for brand’s tone of voice and guidelines with the help of the Design team.
- Write and edit eye-catching communications and press releases that are personable, engaging, and on-brand with Edpuzzle.
- Publish customer-facing content, ensuring all articles are free of errors.
- Coordinate with our Marketing, Growth, Customer Support and Revenue teams in United States to ensure consistency in global messaging.
- 2-3 years of experience working with an Art Director in a Creative Team.
- Background on Journalism, Marketing or Advertising.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in American English.
- Proven ability to understand complex information and translate it into effective copy.
- Experience writing for a brand. Ideally, you’ve written branded content for different brands.
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- Experience in startups or tech world, while not required, would be valuable to the team.
- Availability to travel to San Francisco (United States) at least once a year.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great team of driven people with different skill sets
- Brand new Macbook Pro and double monitor setup
- Brand new office in Barcelona
- Team building event
Please help us writing job descriptions 🙂