At Asoko, we’re tackling one of Africa’s biggest business challenges: affordable access to reliable company data. In our four years of existence, we have gathered unique data-sets on thousands of robust, African companies using technology, partnerships and in-country research teams. We now serve some of the continent’s most reputable investment firms, global corporates, professional advisories and African companies.
We’re VC-backed, first mover and rapidly progressing on our ambition to be the corporate map for Africa. See here for more details.
The Creative Digital Manager will produce a variety of digital assets used throughout our company. Working alongside our CEO, CPO and CTO, you will lead visual solutions for wide ranging communications challenges. This role is instrumental in developing Asoko’s brand identity through creation of designs and interaction patterns.
- You have strong a visual communications skill set through strong visual design;
- You curate best of breed web content delivery via implementing HTML and CSS;
- You can deliver production ready digital assets for a wide range of media;
- You have experience in applying data driven decision making;
- You’re able to work within branding and pattern guidelines, and extend these to create a unique Asoko identity;
- You understand and deliver clean, and effective animations;
- You have a strong theoretical grounding in UI/UX;
- Bonus skills - git source control.
- Unique opportunity to become a key figure in one of Africa’s leading start-up brands;
- Flexibility to influence the public image of the company;
- Direct contribution to commercial strategy and product development;
- Regular training on product and industry themes;
- Direct access to the company’s senior management and founders;
- Competitive salary + stick options;
- A location in the heart London’s tech and creative scene.