Credimi is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup.
Founded in 2015, Credimi is the largest enterprise digital lender in continental Europe and reached more than EUR 500 million funded since inception.
We are now seeking for a head of CRM who will own and drive the commercial management of customers, across products and channels.
What you will be doing
- Design the commercial strategy on customers, in alignment with the Marketing Director.
- Develop a cross functional view of the CRM strategy impact across channels and functions (e.g. customer case, field sales), ensuring flawless customer experience and operational efficiency
- Deliver 1:1 customer contact and planning strategy
- Design commercial (cross sell, upsell) and caring (loyalty, surprise) campaigns on clients
- Deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, leveraging all its functionality to ensure best in across all 1:1 communications in a multichannel environment
- Support Analytics Team to drive Relevant Recommendations and Targeted Offers for Email, Web, Call Center
- Increase communications channels beyond email: web, social, mobile (text, push notifications)
- Develop a test and target plan, with clear measureable and actionable framework to ensure continuous improvements of CRM marketing efforts
- Provide recommendations for business process improvement and technological solution to technology department.
How we will measure your impact
- Value generated from campaigns (conversion rate of leads, conversion rate of upsell and cross sell, etc)
- # cases per customers (FOC)
- # customers with repeated case 30gg
- Productivity Customer Care and Operations
- Bachelor Degree: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years working within CRM
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Analytical skills
- Results orientated, with the ability to overcome obstacles
- Comfortable reporting to all levels of the business, working in a highly energetic environment
- Strong entrepreneurial approach, “get things done” attitude
- True passion of the customers
- Beautiful office in Milan city centre (amazing view on the Milanese skyline)
- XL Welfare package (holidays paid by Credimi!) and health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events
- Attractive stock option plan