Booking Booster, is looking for a CSR Coordinator based in Amsterdam. Booking Booster is Booking.coms 3-week startup accelerator programme, and 2 million grant fund to support startups in sustainable tourism. The Booking Booster is an initiative of Booking Cares, our Global CSR Department, reporting into the Communities Team.
As the CSR Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination of our Booster Programme. Responsibilities include planning, executing logistics, event production, travel arrangements, internal and external communication and database management. You will work closely with the Booster team, our external partners and our colleagues of the Cares team. You will also assist with the sourcing and selection of the startups and conduct research in the field of sustainable tourism.
- Document the activities of the startups participating in our program, and keep track of their progress by registering their progress.
- Responsible for the travel arrangements for the participants, speakers and internal guests.
- Create, own and manage the database of previous and future startup applications
- Support with the production of the events related to the Booster, local and remote. This includes coordination for the finale of the 3-week programme.
- Support with sourcing and selecting startups for the programme.
- Coordinate and execute communication related tasks
- Participate in research assignments and design sessions to continuously improve our programme
- Continue to improve and innovate the coordination of the Booster programme
- 2+ years of project coordination and/or communication experience in a global environment
- Good data management & analytical skills
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to create high quality content
- A team-player with hands-on mentality
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and a can-do mentality
- Very organised and excellent at meeting deadlines
- A good eye for detail in both written communication and visuals
- Understand business models and impact
Only open to candidates in Europe with no work visa requirements and please note we cannot offer any relocation support.