Welcome to Depop. We are the social marketplace where over 12M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. Our mission is to empower creative minds by making our platform the place for the most vibrant communities in the world.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 100 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we’re on the hunt for a for a fluent Italian-speaking Curation Assistant to help us keep our explore pages poppin’. The Curation Assistant will work within Depop’s Content Team, selecting unique and inspiring items from the wider Depop community of sellers to promote on the explore page.
This is a one year, fixed-term contract (maternity cover) and you will be required to work full time from our HQ in Shoreditch. The odd weekend might be required.
We’re currently helping build one of the most dynamic and well-funded startups in the London tech scene. Sound like your thing?
- Selecting items to appear on Depop’s Italian Explore page (Featured Sellers & Explore). Curating this critical section of the app, ensuring the best items are featured daily that represent our brand, visual style and are in line with our editorial and marketing calendar.
- Work with weekly targets to ensure we are keeping our Explore section fresh and fully loaded. Selecting around 4k of items per week for the Italian team and reporting success on a weekly basis.
- Help collect and build data records to analyse and support our abilities to automate parts of the curation process, ensuring we have lots of accurate data.
- Regularly report and keep a beady eye on interesting new sellers that emerge within the community and communicate with relevant teams to help spot new talent in the Depop community
- Excellent written and spoken English & Italian (Mandatory)
- Have an excellent understanding and passion for fashion trends, photography, style and youth culture in general
- Able to work with visuals while been also a keen process follower, happy to work with spreadsheets as well as a creative eye
- Being reliable and efficient
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to take ownership of tasks and deliveries
- A keen eye for detail to make sure that the explore page is always in line with our guidelines and the items featured are not in violation of our terms and conditions
- An avid user on Depop and knowledge of how to use the app. (Nice to have)
- Be able to easily adapt to fast paced environments and changes
- Be very proactive yet be open to managerial guidelines when needed.
- At least 1-years experience in similar role.
Now were talking. We have stylish offices near Old Street (we were founded in Italy after all) and a relaxed atmosphere where youll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team. There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, meditation and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.