We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Customer Experience Associate with ClickMechanic, starting immediately for a part-time role (16-24 hours per week, including weekends).
As a member of the Customer Experience team at ClickMechanic you will be responsible for; providing service excellence to our Customers and partner Mechanics, passionately taking ownership, making great decisions whilst doing the right thing.
Customer Experience is at the heart of the service that ClickMechanic provides; as a part of the team you will deliver consistency, forward-thinking and reliability, facilitating a customer journey that is effortless and easy so that our customers can get their cars fixed quickly, accurately and problem-free, whilst keeping our mechanics diaries full.
As part of the customer experience team you will be managing our customer questions and queries via phone, online chat and email; ensuring a smooth and easy booking process, providing help with any issues that may arise.
What a day as a Customer Experience Associate may consist of
- Responsible for the experience of customers and mechanics contacting ClickMechanic; handling inbound calls proficiently and confidently
- Reaching out to customers booked with us; making outbound calls to attain payment authorisations, manage booking amendments & cancellations, accurately confirming booking updates and updating our systems accordingly
- Monitoring and replying to emails and cases, through our contact management system with high levels of accuracy and details
- Liaising with mechanics to manage customer bookings; getting to the bottom of any issues and provide any necessary support with our systems and processes
- Arrange and prioritise competing requirements, tasks and requests
- Actively contributing great ideas; challenging our team and processes to identify, test and implement improvement opportunities
- Maintaining strong relationships across your contacts; taking responsibility, making great decisions, and doing the right thing for our customers, mechanics and ClickMechanic.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is committed, dedicated and hardworking; a team player, unafraid to get stuck in and make suggestions
- Is a fantastic and experienced communicator; who is clear, strong and confident in both verbal (Inbound & Outbound Calls) and written forms, with the ability to build relationships whilst manage expectations in demanding situations
- Has a strong moral compass and is driven to do the right thing; who manages a customer’s needs with empathy, care and compassion
- Is insatiable in their quest to provide a positive customer experience
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills
- Keeps their cool; is calm under pressure and is unrelenting in their questioning to solve customer problems and find a resolution
- Has strong IT skills and loves to learn; we have a load of great tech which we built ourselves
- Loves to provide fabulous service, making people happy; who enjoys doing this all with energy, passion and a big smile.
- Experience with customer service and handling phone calls
- A passion for all things cars, engines and machines would be a massive bonus, certainly not essential.
We offer a competitive salary, including lots of other fantastic benefits:
- Relaxed, fun office environment - a laidback dress code
- Weekend warm up – with Friday drinks and food
- Help you with your 5 a day – fresh fruit for the team
- Regular all company socials – meet your team and your business
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team – shape the direction of the business
- A great start-up opportunity - develop your career at this exciting early stage of transformation.
A bit about us
ClickMechanic is the online marketplace for mechanics; bringing customers trust and transparency to vehicle repairs. Our platform enables customers to get real-time quotes (a first in Europe), allowing for quick and easy booking with a vetted and trusted mechanic.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly offering nationwide coverage, backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners, as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
Please take a look at our General Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants: