Curve are on a mission! We are looking for an exceptional candidate to support our most important asset, our customers. Customer Experience Champions at Curve are the gateway to our customers and face of the company. The majority of our time is spent answering inbound customer support queries in our CS ticketing system, by email (and occasionally by phone), capturing feedback (good and bad), and exploring technical and legal queries (with the support of relevant colleagues).
This is a great opportunity to get in at the launch of a ground-breaking mobile FinTech startup and be a part of its success, as well as learning new skills from an awesome team of people, and making your mark on how Curve engages with its customers.
What your day will involve:
- You will get to know our customers and our product better than anyone else at Curve and therefore be the customers advocate. This means for example you will have the opportunity to champion features and from time to time represent the team at product meetings
- Our product is constantly evolving, therefore you will need to be someone who is naturally curious and always learning in order to answer what can sometimes be complex, multi-component or ambiguous questions from Curve users
- Constantly figuring out ways to deliver fantastic service to our users by improving the support process, or feeding back to the product team to improve the product itself
- Updating external FAQs and internal knowledge base so others will know the answer for next time
- Remaining flexible with your schedule, e.g. working weekends and evenings
What we need to see from you:
- Be enthusiastic about being part of a team who seeks to change the way people interact with financial services
- Like taking real and significant ownership of your work
- Able to recognise and understand a customer’s problem, and adjust your tone to fit the situation
- Be excited to learn everything you can about a complex ground-breaking product, from payment processing to fraud, from financial regulations to brand and marketing, and everything in between.
- Be collaborative in everything you do and not be afraid to ask for help
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’