Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are now looking for a Customer Experience Executive to help us reach new heights. In this role, you will delight our PCO customers (UBER drivers) with an amazing level of service and help define our long-term retention strategy.
WHAT YOULL DO
In particular, you will focus on the following: Help our customers: respond to emails (Zendesk) and phone queries achieving an outstanding customer service level. Your enthusiasm and commitment to helping our customers will have them calling you out on Google Reviews and Trustpilot! Improve processes: implement scalable workflows and processes to reduce ticket count and response time, working closely with the product team to eliminate issues causing tickets in the first place Up-sell Contracts: convert short-term customers into long-term users and advocates, reducing churn as a result Retention: losing customers is your worst enemy and you will not be content until you eliminate churn!
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role, ideally at a high-growth B2C startup
- A tenacious problem-solver who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A charming people person with an infectious smile that would disarm the unhappiest customer on the other side of the line
- An organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- A competitive salary and discretionary stock options
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regents Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)